Gifts That Make an Impact Now
Learn how you can help strengthen families, build resiliency and prevent crisis situations.
Many gifts have benefits for you and your loved ones too!
Recommend a grant now from your donor-advised fund
IRA Charitable Rollover
You can transfer funds from your IRA directly to Child Crisis Arizona. This is an effective way to have an immediate impact and ensure our work of meeting urgent needs for children and families continues. Here’s how it works:
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to Child Crisis Arizona.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to Child Crisis Arizona so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax deduction.
- If you are 72 and older, the transfer of funds counts towards your annual Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA.
If you’re interested in this popular way to support Child Crisis Arizona, download a sample letter for your IRA administrator here.
Memorial or Tribute Gift
When you give a memorial or tribute gift for Child Crisis Arizona to honor someone special, you’re expressing your love, admiration, and gratitude in one of the most meaningful ways there is. Your gift will honor your loved one, create a lasting tribute, and will provide Arizona’s children a safe environment, free from abuse and neglect, by creating strong and successful families.
Gifts of Securities
A donation of cash is the most direct way to support Child Crisis Arizona. You benefit from a charitable tax credit while taking positive action to keep kids safe and help build strong families. You can make your gift online with our Donate Now form or by sending a check or money order by mail to:
Child Crisis Arizona
817 N. Country Club Drive
Mesa, AZ 85201